- February 24, 2018
- 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
On Saturday, February 24, 2018 your Family Ministry Team invites you, your family, neighbors and friends to a dinner and auction fundraiser. The family-style dinner, catered by Angelina’s, will be served by our youth. The dinner menu includes
Tossed Green Salad
Bread and Butter
There will be a live dessert auction for you to bid on — and share with your table, or take it home!
Our silent auction items include:
- A weekend at a cabin in the Tahoe area
- A week’s stay in Tahoe (Thanksgiving week, November, 2018)
- 4 Stockton Ports tickets
- A handcrafted redwood Adirondack chair (crafted by Henry Geiszler)
- Tickets to The Gallo Center
- 4 one-day Disney Park Hopper tickets
- Youth services (wash cars, yardwork, etc.)
Doors will open at 5:30 p.m. Desserts to be auctioned and other big items will be available for viewing while you listen to the musical selections of Clerical Estate.
Dinner will be served at 6:00 p.m.
Tickets: $30.00 per person. Tickets may be purchased after church, online, or in the church office during normal office hours.
Child care will be available for ages 12 and under with adult purchase of a dinner ticket. Contact the church office or email familyministry at lodifirstchurch.org by February 14 to reserve a spot for your child/children.